
Daddy,
There are no words that I can say that will thank you enough for all you've done for me. You've helped to shape me into who I am. You've taught me many lessons*. Most of which I did not truly appreciate until now that I am a parent.
As an entrepreneur, you worked so hard for your young family. You sacrificed your free time and comfort to provide a nice life for us. Growing up, there was never a time I had need for anything. You worked hard so that I could go on to further my education. Many doors have easily opened because of my education. You gave me a gift I can use to provide for my family.
Thank you for the sacrifices you made for us. Sacrifices that made our lives easier, more comfortable and happy. Your hard work has shown some pretty terrific fruit in the lives of your children. You have much to be proud about.
Thank you for the attention you are giving to your health and well being. Now is a time for you to enjoy life with Momma. We all love you and need you to be around for as long as God has planned.
God chose you to be my dad. He placed me in the family of your leadership. His wisdom is perfect and many blessings have come from my beginning.
Thank you Daddy for your love and care of me!
Proverbs 17:6 "Children's children are the crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of thier children."
Psalm 103:13 "As a father has compassion on his children so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him."
Proverbs 1:8-9 "Listen, my son, to your father's instruction and do not forsake your mother's teaching. They will be a garland to grace your head and a chain to adorn your neck."
* many of your lectures that we jokingly numbered are found in Proverbs- I am sure you planned it that way but it is neat to see it on my own.
1 comment:
Sweet Sweet. Happy Fathers Day Mr. R! What a wonderful legacy your daughter is. You have much to be proud of in her.
Post a Comment