Today is our little girls third birthday! We love celebrating birthdays, and one day is not enough. We celebrate that family member the whole week. It is exciting for all of us! These three years have gone by so quickly. It does not seem that long ago my husband and I headed over to the hospital for her delivery. When we left my oldest said, "What a great day to have a baby." My youngest told everyone he knew, she was his little sister! The boys love their little sister very much.
They allow her to accompany them on their many back yard adventures. She may be one of the few three year old girls who know all about Star Wars and can duel with a light saber.
She cheers them on in their sporting events, sometimes yelling as loud as me! They have their moments but quickly forgive and are soon laughing again.
Today we are celebrating her third year with a Butterfly Birthday! Happy Birthday to you Patterson Princess!
Dear God,
Make our family a place where Your peace reigns no matter what the storms of life bring our way. Teach us to love each other and to honor each other in Your name. Help us to know what ever the dissagreement or differences we have, our love is strong enough to handle them. Remind us how precious this time is that we only have a few years to build this family so it will last for a lifetime of loving, supporting and being there for eachother. Protect us from taking each other for granted. May we have loving attitudes with eachother instead of gumbling and complaining. Lord keep us close to You, for if our focus is on You I know we will be on the right track. Thank you for the precious gift of our children! What a delight they are to us! In Jesus Name, Amen.
Lamentations 2:19 "Pour out your heart like water before the face of the Lord. Lift your hands toward Him for the life of your young children"
Psalm 127:3 "Behold children are a geritage from the LOrd. The fruit of the womb is a reward"
Colossians 1:9-10 "For this reason, since the day we heard it, we have not ceased praying for you and asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of God's will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you may lead lives worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him as you bear fruit in everygood work and as you grow in the knowledge of God. "
7 comments:
How precious!! My youngest is turning three this month, also! Who knew that we were both expecting at the same time. They grow up so quickly. A birthday week. I think I'll implement that one during my birthday month! (just kidding).
Have a great week with your family.
The boots picture is PRICELESS! As are her little feet. What a blessing!!! Children are a gift from the Lord. Happy Birthday Little Girl!
Three already!! I can't believe it. Last time I saw her, she was just a baby. Happy Birthday Princess.
Happy Birthday Patterson Princess! May your family enjoy every single moment of her birthday week...enjoy these special times!
Oh Happy Birthday Princess! Wow-3 already! I remember you sitting across from baby C at our house after she was born and you weren't walking yet!
We love the pics of how beautiful you are and I know you are just as beautiful inside too!
Enjoy YOUR week!
She is such a sweetheart! I remember the joy you all had when you knew it was a GIRL!! (And our dear friend had a boy instead of a girl.)
And I know you relish every day that you have with her...the things you get to do--like have a butterfly birthday! And as she grows and learns, her thoughts on God will be interesting to note in light of your boys.....
Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl! So big so fast!!
WOW!! That's all I can say!! This is the first time I've been on your blog and it moved me to tears.
Happy Birthday to our Beth!! We were so glad we could spend her special day together.
Isabelle & Miss Kathy
Post a Comment