Today is Tuesday Tip day per Chatty Kelly so for some useful tips be sure to check her blog.
I usually recieve tips from others and am rarely the tip giver, but here it goes.
Getting out of the door with my three children in tow can be extremely difficult, and at times down right frustrating. In order to keep my sanity in check in the mornings, as well as my good humor, I find the night before preparation is of upmost importance.
Each night before we go to bed I pack the lunches, sometimes even if we are staying home, just to free up a few moments for myself at lunch time. I make sure I can find every ones shoes, jackets, swimsuits, whatever will be needed for the days activities. If we are to head out later that day to a sporting or music practice-I make sure we have all the equipment packed and ready to go, as well as a chair for me and a "busy" bag ( bag o' toys, crayons, paper, snack) for my youngest to play in while she waits for the practice to be over.
This way I am gathering items during a stress free time when there is not a clock ticking and my children are asleep. This saves me from feeling frustrated about the shoe I can not find and only have moments before we need to leave.
Now if only I could find a quick, fun, easy way to sunscreen three children while they are still asleep.
2 comments:
Thanks for doing a tip. You are a true friend! :-)
And it was a great tip at that! I plan on implementing it for the school year.
Great tip! I try to do that but never really get it all together. This new school year, I'll try to be more consistant about it. I especially like the idea of fixing lunches even if you are planning on staying home. One less thing to worry about during the day. Wise idea!
Post a Comment