Saturday, August 9, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ball Game!








Yearly our dentist treats us to a baseball game at a local ball park. We enjoy the evening together as a family, and as the children are getting older we get to actually watch more and more of the game! My youngest was fascinated by the Diamond Duck. Immediately when she saw him she stood up and waved as if they were long lost friends! This was surprising to us as often times she is painfully shy, and warms slowly to new faces and experiences. She, unlike both our boys, even wanted to meet him! Thankfully we had opportunity to do so!




Another highlight for the children was the food selection! They each chose the dippin dots and are hoping for "pink stuff" (cotton candy) when we go to the fair later this year. My youngest was delighted that the "snack man" comes by with peanuts, popcorn and cracker jack!


The boys were in awe of the batters that could hit a home run, and that some could also hit the ball so hard - the bat broke!


Once again, Thanks Dr Baum for a wonderful family evening out!


Love, The Patterson 5

3 comments:

Kelly said...

"I don't care if we never go back, 'cause its root, root, root for the home team!" Which is much better than a root,root,root canal from the dentist! LOL!

Glad you all had fun!

My ADHD Me said...

Hi. I'm back!

First of all let me say "OH CHATTY KELLY....WHAT AN AWFUL PUN!!!" (wish I had thought of it first.

And to the Patterson 5. Looks like you had so much fun! It's been a few years since I've been out to see Diamond Duck. I even remember when the stadium had a different name. Do you?

My ADHD Me said...

Parker Field :)