We rode on a hayride out to the field and the kids ran out and actually picked their pumpkin. The farm had an "all you can carry deal" so we brought home four! Our friends brought home five! We practiced out in the field!
Thank you for a great day!!!!!
UPDATE
My glasses finally came in! Here is the new look. I do not have to wear them all of the time but it is nice to see all of your blogs so clearly!
8 comments:
Love your glasses. As much as I have been denying it, I need to go and get some. I finally broke down and bought the generic ones at Walmart but I think I need to go get the real things. sigh
P.S. These are some great pictures. Your blog is something that you and your family will cherish forever.
You look great, honestly. I never look good in any frame. You are too cute.
What a fun day at the pumpkin patch. And you look great in your glasses. What until you see my blog make over now. It will really wow you. LOL!!
I LOVE the look, those glasses are perfect. Hey, did your eye Dr. make you pick them out after dialating your eyes? That's what mine does??? LOL!
looks like you are always just enjoying your family, that is such a blessing.
Take care!
Sonya
Your glasses look great on you. I have a really hard time picking out glasses. I have FINALLY figured out that the no frame glasses look best on me, of course they are the most expensive too.
You know what I'm going to say about your family outing ... again. :)
You look very intelligent in your new glasses! I really enjoy your blog. It is so uplifting, and it is such a blessing to be able to watch your family grow.
My love to you all.
Hi! Your new glasses look great!
They're cute and sassy! whooHoOo
Hope you can see alot better!
My daughter in love works in a vision center, so I notice glasses alot because she's always talking about thee "cute ones." THOSE are definitely cute, but they have a pretty face to rest on!
Blessings to you, I so enjoy reading your blog!
lea
Looks like y'all had a great time at the pumpkin patch! Chris and I are going to carve a pumpkin this year, but it will be so much more fun when Hayden gets old enough to join in the fun. And, your glasses look SO great....I've been blind as a bat since first grade, so my first pair of glasses were really big red ones...not cute ones like you have!
Post a Comment