Dear God,
You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Place Your healing hand on Cindy. You have already touched her soul with Your compassion for others. Touch her heart with Your courage, to help her face the difficult days of her chemo treatments. Touch her doctors minds with Your wisdom, and their hearts also with compassion, as they guide Cindy through how best to battle this cancer. Lord, I thank you that Cindy is helping to lead others to You by her example. May You, bring her health in body and spirit as she continues to serve You with all of her strength. Touch gently this life which You have created. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Ephesians 3:20 "Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask of imagine, according to his power that is at work within us."
Read Cindy's blog for updates and specific needs to pray for on her site. Army Brats and Me
7 comments:
Thanks so much. It means a lot! Alexa will be so excited when she sees this post and you wearing the bracelet. Thank you for praying.
Love Cindy
I've been praying for her, and plan to get a couple of bracelets too. Thanks for the encouragement.
Amen!!!
I love how the light is shining on the word believe...His light makes all things beautiful!
Bless you my friend for spreading the love of Jesus!
I love how the light is shining on the word believe...His light makes all things beautiful!
Bless you my friend for spreading the love of Jesus!
Thanks so much for stopping by the Love Dare challenge today. I am adding you to the list of ladies participating that I pray for everyday. I know you are on day one and won't be participating with us exactly... but I want you to know that I will still be covering your journey in prayer.
I have also noted Cindy in my prayer journal. I will pray for her treatment, healing and restoration of complete health. I will also pray that the will of the Father would be done in her life.
Have a wonderful day today dear.
It appears I fell behind and missed this one. Lifting Cindy up with you in the Name of Jesus - Amen.
Post a Comment