Who's who?
My daughter wore the same lion outfit that my my middle son wore three years ago! It was neat to see her following in his pawprints!
Today her preschool had a dress up parade, games, hayride to a "pumpkin patch", and yummy snack time. They also sang songs for the Mommies and Daddies which were, oh so sweet. My boys watched the video of their sister up there with all of the other children and were proud that she did it. She did not sing but did do all of the hand motions.
Pin the nose on the pumkin
Tractor ride around the school to a field were pumkins were "placed" ripe for the picking!
4 comments:
Cute!!
We get to be a bunny tomorrow. Wonder if I'll be as successful with whiskers as you will. (I'm thinking not..... but, we'll try.)
I love a good dress-up day!
I let her watch Sid the Science Kid while I drew them on. Less wiggling that way! Good luck with your whiskers!
Cutie girl!!! I'm glad she had a fun day at school. She is doing just great there. And those 2 cuties do look alike, don't they?
How cute! They look so alike to me at least...in those first pictures. And yeah for her doing the hand motions, that is a BIG deal! She is just precious!
Post a Comment