My boys sang with their choir at church on Sunday. They like to sing and sing happily and LOUDLY at home but not so much, in front of the whole congregation. My oldest plays chimes and was thrilled to get the opportunity to in this song.
The song they sang is based on Luke 10: 39 where Mary, Martha's sister is sitting at the Lord's feet. May we all be like Mary, and make........ the right choice, to sit at the Lord's feet and listen. Take time to be in God's word, take time to sit at His feet today and everyday!
At Your Feet
At Your feet, I'll sit and listen, At Your feet I want to be.
Daily help me stop.... and listen,
Speak Your words of truth to me.
Let me hear Your voice each and every day.
Let me hear Your voice, guide my feet, show me the way.
Let me hear Your voice each and every day
Let me hear Your voice in all I do and say.
2 comments:
Cute - What a sweet concert.
How adorable! I so love to watch children sing to the Lord. I can't help but smile from ear to ear. Then I'm reminded that that's the way God feels when He watches us, His children of all ages.
Post a Comment