Friday, November 14, 2008

Grooming 101



Welcome to the Patterson Parlor of Hair!!!




Two boys in need of a hair cut!

Hair helmets!







Mr P- not so much in the
need of a cut but he likes
his hair short!








No need to be nervous boys........
















And after!



Lolly Pop anyone?






















Oh so glamorous!



4 comments:

Kacey Elliott said...

Oh how cute! I Hope Mr. P. got a lolly-pop too!

Sue J. said...

We always cut hair with a favorite show on--a few less squiggles and squirms that way. And a spritz of watermelon body spray!

Popcorn, sometimes....

Mama's Salon is the only shop for CJ. RJ2 would rather skip the whole adventure all together.

Love it!

Edie said...

Oh how CUTE! You know I don't know anyone else who has a hair cutting parlor in their kitchen. I grew up getting many a haircut in that room. But I never did get a lollipop! Heavy sigh... one more reason why I need to come live with you. LOL.

Kelly said...

After receiving some seriously bad haircuts as a child from my mom, I vowed to NEVER cut my kids hair. They've gone to the salon since they were 2. LOL!! Another area where I am challenged, hair cutting.