Her face is so full of wonder! I love this montage....
We raked all of our leaves into a big pile for jumping; they are wet this morning, but perhaps they'll get kicked around some later in the sun.
I never liked leaf-raking either. Now, I can do it more than once a week, so long is it's not too cold for my hands. Far from it this November....what a treat we have been given!
4 comments:
Her face is so full of wonder! I love this montage....
We raked all of our leaves into a big pile for jumping; they are wet this morning, but perhaps they'll get kicked around some later in the sun.
I never liked leaf-raking either. Now, I can do it more than once a week, so long is it's not too cold for my hands. Far from it this November....what a treat we have been given!
She is precious. And God is good, all the time.
What beautiful pictures! Is that your yard? It looks like a beautiful woodland spot!
I still don't like raking but I do love the "God's eye" photo of your sweet little girl looking up .... at Him so doubt. :)
Beautiful pictures, she is such a doll. I wish I could get into raking leaves. Maybe I need to enjoy them more as a gift from God than a chore! :)
Post a Comment