Thursday, November 20, 2008

Birthday Greetings from Guest Writers

On the eve of Mr P's birthday the children have been working on birthday greetings for their Daddy!



Guest writers for today, JP, SP and BP.



My Dad



My dad is the best dad ever.......
And I mean it. There is no better dad EVER.

My dad loves us and takes care of us.

He teaches us about God.

He also teaches us how to be a good person.

My dad is adventurous.

He takes me camping, rock climbing and caving.
He likes to read with me.

We like read Narnia, Lord Of The Rings and much much more.
We also like star wars.

He and I like star wars figures.

We also like video games.

My dad likes football.

He likes the Wolf pack.

I love my Dad.
JP



Next we hear from writer SP























"I love my Dad! I am so lucky I have a Daddy like mine."

















"He takes care of me. He hugs me!"





And finally guest writer BP......




A Happy Birthday cake for Daddy. After drawing the candles she said, "I'll blow out the candles" and then she blew on the paper.

7 comments:

Leaon Mary said...

This is so adorable!
God bless the best dad,
and all those who love him.
AMEN!
LEA

Sue J. said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. P!

And on top of the blessing of years, God has certainly blessed you with a wonderful wife and very thankful and delightful children!!

Hope you all have a wonderful celebration--Praise God!!

Kelly said...

I love the cards your kids made, and you are indeed "loky" to have such a wonderful husband and father in your lives.

God bless Mr P! Happy Birthday!!

Joy Junktion said...

Happy Birthday Mr. P!

What a cute way of celebrating ~ I love you guest writers!

Bless you all, Cindy

Edie said...

How precious these are! What a wonderful way to celebrate, by honoring dad in front of the whole blogosphere. :)

Great job dear Guest Writers and Happy Birthday Mr P!

On Purpose said...

Praising God this morning for Mr. P and his precious family. Thank you Lord for the leader Mr. P is and for the children who look up to him.

Happy Birthday Mr. P!!!!

Have fun celebrating "P" family!!!

Twins plus one... said...

Yay! Happy Birthday, Mr. P!
So sweet of your babes to make such sentimental treasures for their dad, something I am sure he'll adore!
Have a fun time celebrating a great father and husband tomorrow!