Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



Dear Loved Ones,












You are gracious and kind.......









and full of love too,









During this Thanksgiving season..........






We are thankful for you!








Happy Thanksgiving!

Love, The Patterson 5

8 comments:

Kelly said...

So sweet!!! I love how they all forgot the words in the same place...la la la pumpkin pie!

And that is one big beautiful turkey at the top with all the different "feathers."

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY PATTERSON 5!
(where we say thank you God!)

On Purpose said...

Happy Thanksgiving to The Patterson Family! May you know you are blessed with each other!

Edie said...

LOL!! I just love it!!! What a chorus. That is some Turkey Topper on your blog too. :D

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Sue J. said...

RJ2 says "Happy Thanksgiving" back! Thanks for the wonderful card!

You all enjoy!!!

Twins plus one... said...

Too, too cute! What a precious family you have...so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!
Have a great holiday!

Edie said...

Hi Mrs P! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. You got a little mention on my blog today. Come over and see. :)

Leaon Mary said...

Beautiful little chickadees! AND I LOOOOVE your header picture!
WAYCOOL!
Holykisses,
Lea

The Davidsons said...

What a wonderful way to be wished Happy Thanksgiving! I loved the video, and I really love your header picture. It looks like you have lots of hand-made ornaments to adorn your Christmas tree. :o)