I have been tagged by Chatty Kelly and Sue J ! So I will post 7 facts about me.
1. I love the color pink! In seventh grade my room was pink and ALL my clothing head to toe was pink for an entire year! Amazingly, I still love the color!
2. When I turn 50 we are going to buy a motorcycle (a Harley). My husband will drive, with me on the back, and we will ride the Blue Ridge Parkway! I think there is a group called Motorcycle riders for Jesus, we'll have to look into that!
3. I learned to drive in a cow pasture in my granddaddy's old pickup truck-when we go to my parents home I let my boys sit in my lap and drive the way I did!
4. I love the outdoors, hiking, camping, canoeing, and white water rafting. The outdoors is a great big adventure! I love sitting on top of an especially difficult to get to mountain top and enjoy the view, all the while praising God for the incredible world He made.
5. I do not like to touch creepy, crawly, or slimy things but if I had to choose I'd choose a reptile any day. (I live with 2 little boys)
6. I enjoy collecting sea shells and I keep special ones for years. I have a small conch shell from 12 years ago found when walking on the beach at Isle of Palms with my then, boyfriend, now husband, the day before my brother's wedding.
7. Fields of flowers, this time of year are a special treat for me! My favorite wild flowers are Queen Anne's Lace and Bachelors Buttons.
Now I tag you! So if you read my blog and want to join in, read the rules below. I'd love to know seven things about each one of you! Leave a comment and let me know if you'll post, so that I can come by!
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Let me know you're playing by leaving a comment on my blog.
4. If you don't blog, list your 7 facts in the comments section.
2 comments:
This is fun! I'm learning stuff about my bloggy friends. The motorcycle story is news to me! I hope your helmet will be pink!
Your outdoors comment was funny to me, just because mine was the exact opposite. And just because God has a sense of humor - - I pulled a tick off of me today! And I don't even go outside!
Yeah...the motorcycle thing--wow! Didn't figure either one of you as Harley types, but....
And I guess we have seashells in common, although I'm not as diligent as you in remembering where they came from...and it's been too many beaches, now. But shells are definitely special, because the beach is one of those special "I see God" places for me.
Post a Comment