I am going to "unplug" until August first. I will be retreating to a rustic cabin, The Green Nook for a time of rest, renewal, and fun with extended family. I will keep you all in my prayers!
Hubby and I have been watching "Great Lodges of the National Parks" on PBS. We yearn for an escape in a beautiful, natural environment...to unplug, as you have said so well. I know I'm not supposed to envy BUT....(LOL!)
May rivers of refreshing fill you and the sun dapple its light upon the trees that you would be delightfully shaded. Have a beautiful, peace-filled rest! (Looking forward to more great pictures, too!)
7 comments:
Hubby and I have been watching "Great Lodges of the National Parks" on PBS. We yearn for an escape in a beautiful, natural environment...to unplug, as you have said so well. I know I'm not supposed to envy BUT....(LOL!)
May rivers of refreshing fill you and the sun dapple its light upon the trees that you would be delightfully shaded. Have a beautiful, peace-filled rest! (Looking forward to more great pictures, too!)
Have a blessed time with your family, extended and all! I will miss your insights until you return.
Have fun! Enjoy the tranquility!
Be Blessed on your trip! You'll be missed.
Have a wonderful time!!
Just me again, I know you won't see this until you get back, but to let you know I am thinking of you.
Welcome Home!
Post a Comment