We just came home from a wonderful time with our family! We laughed, remembered old times, and looked forward to future celebrations! We have so many blessings to be thankful for, most of all for each other.
Our youngest member of the family! What a gift to hold her! Each time we see her she is bigger and bigger. Her sleepy parents are joyfully treasuring each moment as they realize this time to be small is so very short.
Snagging big boy hugs every chance I get!
So to with my sister-in-law and nephew!
Sharing laughs and presents!
Hugs for Nana!
Lots of excitement-Papaw was sure my middle child would explode from the anticipation of opening the gifts!
My oldest (who like his Daddy seems to disappear when my camera comes out) and my middle child having a brother chat on the swings.
After unpacking and settling back in I finally sat down to the computer to try and "catch up" with everyone (about 8:30 PM). I checked my email and read a frantic email from our very sweet email from our room mom who had forgotten to tell us that my middle child is the star student of the week this week and needs a poster all about him ........tomorrow! Thankfully she also said to please call her if I needed any assistance since this was so last minute. I did call her for poster board and viola we are ready! My son can write on it in the morning in time for school! He is a star so I am glad we did not miss his week!
3 comments:
Oh my = talk about heading back to school with a bang! That would have had my head reeling! You are so together.
I'm glad you had great holidays and enjoyed all the family!
Glad your back into the bloggy world. Missed you!
I'm so glad you all had such a wonderful time. I love all of the photos. Looks like lots of fun and excitement as always. :)
Congratulations to the Star! (and his mom for pulling it all together at the last minute.)
I don't think I could have done the stencil backgrounds on such notice! Finding the photos would have kept me up until midnight!! But, that's the stuff moms do--you are SO good!!
Love the photos and totally agree that hanging out with the family is the best. We thoroughly enjoyed our almost one week away with my folks. RJ2 didn't want to come home at all (and it's been a struggle all week to come back for her!).
Thanks for sharing....now find some time to breathe this week as you face "vacation's over."
Post a Comment