I've been tagged by The Patrick Family! The instructions were to go to your picture files, pick the fourth folder and the fourth picture in that folder and explain it! So here it goes:

November 2002 My oldest son is two (almost three) in this photo. We are decorating Mr P's birthday cake! It's supposed to look like a four wheel drive Jeep! It was, oh so fun decorating this cake with an eager helper!
Now I am to tagging four more bloggers! I tag Chatty Kelly, Edie, Sue J, and ADHDme! Come on gals and join in!
7 comments:
I LOVE this photo!!!!!!!
I'll see what I can do. Will post tomorrow or Sunday. :D
Gosh, he looks like son #2 a bit here. My, he's grown up!
This was a great little meme! Little is good.... Feel free to pop one of these in again. I like seeing old photos as much as the next person!
Have a great weekend!
What an adorable little helper you have there! :D
Thanks for tagging me! I have gazillions of folder and images in that picture folder. (ok maybe not gazillions but A LOT!) Funny thing is that makes this more of a challenge. You will understand when I post. :)
My post is up! :D
He is SO cute!!
Thanks for the tag.
I'll be doing mine next week.
Have a great weekend!!!!
How sweet!! What a fun idea!!
Oh, isn't that a CUTE pic! Don't you just LOVE when the little ones want to "help" out with all the details???!!!
Post a Comment