
I'm participating in an alphabet meme Jamie from Purposeful Pursuit found from one of her blogging friends! It looked like fun, and since I have a preschooler we talk about letters a lot! Here's how it works:
If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on...
Jamie assigned me the letter "M". "M" was fun because for some reason "M" was one of the first letters my children recognized. I'd like to think it's because Momma begins with "M" but I remember being amazed at my oldest son when, not yet two, pointed up to the "M" in the sky on the way somewhere....."Look Mom! "M" for Old MacDonalds!"
Here are ten "M" things I enjoy in no particular order.......
If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on...
Jamie assigned me the letter "M". "M" was fun because for some reason "M" was one of the first letters my children recognized. I'd like to think it's because Momma begins with "M" but I remember being amazed at my oldest son when, not yet two, pointed up to the "M" in the sky on the way somewhere....."Look Mom! "M" for Old MacDonalds!"
Here are ten "M" things I enjoy in no particular order.......
1. I love my Mom and I enjoy being with her and talking to her. She is so very wise.

2. I love being a Mom. My children enrich my life in ways I never would have imagined. They bring great joy!
3. My Man! We've been married now for almost thirteen years! Through the good and the bad times we've held on to the covenant we've made and our marriage is richer and full of more love because of our commitment to each other. He is my best friend.
4. M & M s I do enjoy chocolate! 
5. Meadows and Mountains......with lots of fresh air from the great outdoors!
6. Milk.....we buy several gallons a week! My bones are surely strong as much as I drink!
7. Marshmallows...Especially when out camping to enjoy as a S'more!
8. Mail...a card or sweet note from friend can brighten my day!
9. Meditating in God's Word....the more I learn the more I realize how much more that I have to learn...
10. Marvelous Monday's.....Mondays always seem like a new start to me. A new week.... We could call them Mopey, but instead I
choose Marvelous!
May your day be filled with joy as you think of all the many blessings in your life no matter what letter they begin with!
7 comments:
I need to work on your Monday perspective.
Also I agree with you re Mail.
Better than e-mail.
I agree with the above comment about Mondays! :o) Give me a letter...this looks like fun!
That is funny that you used the Mcdonalds picture to start your post and I mentioned Hardies in my post which was the letter H. Great post.
I loved it, you made me smile. Thanks. And thanks for calling me, that makes me smile too! :-)
I had to laugh at the Super Mom picture. I bet you are a super mom.
Great M words! I've already been assigned a letter from another blogger. I think this is an epidemic. :)
Ginny, how fun!! I'd love to participate. You also have to participate in the "25 Random Things About Me" game - see mine and Missy's blogs. Give me a letter, I can't wait!
Tracie
What a great list! I agree with you...it's always fun to get mail.
Post a Comment