Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pine Wood Derby



This past weekend was the Pine wood derby race for my boys Cub Scout Troupe. Exciting races, pizza and fun awards what could be better!
Our oldest won most original with "Jaws"


Our younger boy won first place in the
Tiger Cub race and most realistic.
They both had a great time and worked well together building the cars. My oldest was able to share in some of the "first place" pride as he helped his younger brother with hammering the wheels on.

6 comments:

The Patricks said...

How fun!! Looks like the boys had a great time! Tell them congratulations on their awards!

Love,
Tracie

Kelly said...

Very exciting! Projects are always fun, but winning adds another layer of excitement. Congrats to your precious ones!

Kelly said...

Very exciting! Projects are always fun, but winning adds another layer of excitement. Congrats to your precious ones!

Kelly said...

Obviously I'm SO excited I'm repeating myself. Sorry for the double post. :-)

Jamie said...

How fun! I'm sure your boys are excited about a job well done.

Jamie said...

You aren't too late for a letter if you want one...how about "M".