

Tonight we participated in a living nativity on one of the coldest nights of the year! Our kids had a great time as a shepherd, a lamb, and a wiseman.

Hark the Herald Angels Sing, Glory to the New born king!

We three kings of Orient are.........
All of the children did a fabulous job in their character roles.
5 comments:
Too cute! I love the costumes. I hope they didn't freeze! I had to laugh at all the "Chubby" characters, as they were all so bundled up in coats and such under their costumes. Cold night!
They are precious.
I think those big hats must have been pretty comfortable! But whoa to those with no hooves!
It's an experience that they'll not forget, I'm sure. Anytime you actually get to stand in the place of one who was "there"....it really makes you think. (And your kids are the thinkin' kind.)
Merry Christmas Patterson Family!
Merry Christmas Patterson Family!
Oh how cute! I missed this one. They all look like they're having a great time!
Post a Comment