Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Illumination

This past weekend was a grand Illumination for our neighborhood. Families put out luminaries in front of their homes and neighbors were out enjoying the lights!












I pray that as Chirst's lights we are "grandly illuminated" so that others feel the warmth and love of Christ just by being around us.






This Christmas.......
may we long to learn more about God and how much he loves us.














May we truly recieve the gift of the Christ child in our hearts this Christmas time and may we share this gift with all!












Matthew 5:14-16
"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on a stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."

Join me in singing "This Little Light of Mine"!


5 comments:

Sue J. said...

Shine it under a bush--Oh no, my halo!! I love it!! And Toby's tail wagging across the screen makes this play like an old-time movie!!

What a wonderful message and presentation today! And daughter just lights up the screen with her faith; it's beautiful!!

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

This is so sweet! I need to learn how to post video's! Hey, did you visit Sue J.'s blog. it complements yours as you're both talking about shining His light!

Be blessed,
Sonya

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

What a great idea for a neighborhood! What a sweet video of your girly too!! =)

On Purpose said...

Nothing is more precious or sweeter sounding to me than the sound of little children singing their hearts out to God. Thank you for sharing this blessing with me today...she brought joy to my heart!

Thank you Ginny for your prayers and for being such a wonderful woman of God!!

Edie said...

Oh dear I have fallen waaay behind this time. :) So glad I didn't miss this completely. What a precious little one you have there. I always enjoy your little videos so much.