Sunday, December 21, 2008

From Our House To Yours!

Today we lit the fourth candle. The love candle. We have not lit it here in our home yet-we were out late for a choral concert at church.

Before the choir "went on" our choir director shared an important message with us and I'd like to share it with you. She told us it did not matter if we got every note or entrance to perfection. What mattered most is- Emanuel- God is with us- The most important thing was that the audience could sense the love of Jesus in us. May everything we do bring glory to God and may all whom our lives touch feel the presence of Jesus when they are with us!

The concert went beautifully and a great evening was had by us all!



My oldest holding his puppet from the show after last weeks childrens program.








By the Christmas tree last Sunday morning!
We Wish You A Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Edie said...

Now that's "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree"! :) Wonderful photos! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Emmanual - God with us - Amen!

Sue J. said...

I'm loving these video Christmas cards! I should almost attempt one here....keeping your choir director's advice in mind, because, surely, mine will be running out of the frame and changing the song to something like "Little People" or selections from "High School Musical".....

Glad you had a worshipful music experience, and it looks like the kids are having a grand time this season!

Edie said...

I forgot to say I love the camel puppet!

Kelly said...

Camel or reindeer?

Loved the video. Must be put your singing children on video blog day. I did too!

Fun times today. THANK YOU!

Kacey Elliott said...

What a cute video! I am sorry to not have been around much lately, I am finally feeling life slowing down enough to enjoy the holiday. Thanks for reminding me once again what it is all about! Merry Christmas to you and your family!