My children have been proudly bringing home gifts they have made for the family. It is so fun to see their excitement of giving the gifts they have worked so hard on!
I actually suggested to CJ that maybe it's time to say bye-bye to some of the paper ornaments she "colored" when she was 2. She said no way! She was going to keep them so she could show her kids!
It's literally works in progress, and progress in the work--and isn't that all fun to look back on.
I really do miss the days when my boys brought home the homemade ornaments from school. Luckily, I still get to hang them on my tree every year.
Although the days of homemade presents and ornaments are gone for me, they still never fail to surprise me with something extra special. Last year JM bought (with his own money) a card that said exactly what we share. It was obvious that he didn't just pick up the first one. Also, both boys have made me CD's of them playing music.
8 comments:
Very sweet! Love all that handmade stuff! I just never know what to do with it all!! =)
And one proud momma shares it with us to enjoy too..thank you!
I love all the crafts made with love by your precious kids. Brings back a lot of memories. Thanks for sharing.
In His Redemptive Grace,
Beth
Cute stuff! I love it. I'm posting our creative stuff on Monday on my kid blog, as well as posting about gifts on my regular blog.
You will cherish those when you are a mom of teens. Thanks for the memories!!
I actually suggested to CJ that maybe it's time to say bye-bye to some of the paper ornaments she "colored" when she was 2. She said no way! She was going to keep them so she could show her kids!
It's literally works in progress, and progress in the work--and isn't that all fun to look back on.
I really do miss the days when my boys brought home the homemade ornaments from school. Luckily, I still get to hang them on my tree every year.
Although the days of homemade presents and ornaments are gone for me, they still never fail to surprise me with something extra special. Last year JM bought (with his own money) a card that said exactly what we share. It was obvious that he didn't just pick up the first one. Also, both boys have made me CD's of them playing music.
Merry Christmas!
How precious! It is wonderful to see how proud they are of the gifts they made and the desire to give being nurtured in their little hearts. :)
I have a post coming up with some of the girls hand-mades for their teachers. Like your kids, they were beaming!
Post a Comment