Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Sam





Seven years ago today our Sam was born. His birth was easy going and relaxing, just like Sam! He arrived at 11:46 AM. He was a sweet, tiny, blond haired (practically bald), bright blue eyed bundle.





















Sam is an enthusiastic optimist! Always moving...he just can NOT sit still. Everything you do for him is the best! Every meal I prepare is his favorite! He keeps or spirits soaring and focused on the brighter points of life!


Yesterday he celebrated with his life long, (well since preschool), friend and family, with a trip to the bowling alley. Pizza, the arcade, cake and presents later at home. A great day was had by all!

6 comments:

The Davidsons said...

Happy Birthday Sam! :o) We love y'all.

Edie said...

Happy Birthday Sam!! I hope it's the BEST!! (til next year)

How great to have a kid with such a wonderfully positive outlook!!

Kelly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!!!!

And I saw J this afternoon out with his friend. :-)

Sue J. said...

That birthday flag is getting a work out!! Actually, I can't believe he's only 7, because he has a level of maturity that is surprising--must be that God-given go-with-the-flow nature of his!

Glad he had a happy day and you all are enjoying a nice weekend.

Did he ask for snow for his birthday? Just curious....

The Patricks said...

Happy Birthday to Sam!! Sounds like y'all had a lot of fun!

Love,
Tracie

Jamie said...

Hope his birthday was a happy one. Love the bowling shoes on little feet...to cute!