Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday dear Kelly! Happy Birthday to You!
Today is my dear friend, Kelly's Happy Birthday!
I am thankful for Kelly, especially today, on her birthday, for her love of Christ-- that is so full it spills out to all who know her! I am thankful for her encouragement, and guidance in studying the Word of God.
Please join me in my joyful wishes for her!
Kelly,
Today and every day may you realize how much you are loved by God. You are God's treasured possession, made in His image. May you draw strength in knowing you are chosen and appointed by Christ to bear His fruit. For God so loved you, Kelly, that He gave His only Son, so that you may not perish but have eternal life! May you be wrapped today in peace from God, surrounding you in complete contentment!
God loves you and I do too!
Ginny
Genesis 1:26-27
"Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him , male and female, he created them."
John 1:12
"Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God"
John 15:16a
"You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit- fruit that will last."
Colossians 3:12a
"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved..."
Psalms 139:14-16
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."
John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to you Kelly!
What a sweet, thoughtful friend you are Ginny!
Yay! Thank you!!! Many of these verses are the same I posted at my blog. God's love is so amazing - and I am so thankful for your love too! You are special to me!
I will gladly join in, Happy Birthday Kelly! Your life has truly blessed me and mine!
Love,
Sonya
PS. Ginny, you are a gem of a friend to help encourage and help Kelly to feel special on this important day.
What a beautiful birthday tribute from one special lady to another.
Happy Birthday to Kelly!
This was SO nice!!
I missed the whole party.
We had a tree taken down and it broke the cable wire.
No phone. No internet. No tv.
Like I said on Edie's post....it was like living in the dark ages...haha.
Post a Comment