Monday, May 11, 2009

A Happy Mother's Day!

Many thanks to my sweet family for a great Mother's Day! Homemade cards, flowers, and a gift they all worked together on, made for treasured memories. Even with a nasty cold I was able to enjoy the day! The best part was just that we were all together!


















They made a recipe box for all of my yummiest recipes!




After church we went out for a great picnic! It was a beautiful afternoon!




Mr P and I sat on the picnic blanket watching the kiddos climb trees!





















Thanks for orchestrating a fun day Mr P!








Crazy dancing and climbing on rocks!


































Walking across neat bridges....







Viewing the water fall......


Exploring the bamboo jungle!

I am thankful for the blessings my children bring into my life. They are mine and Chuck's to hold for a short time and God's to hold for eternity.

5 comments:

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Looks like a fun day!! =) Happy late Mother's day!

Leaon Mary said...

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
happy you had such a special Mother's day! Your photos are gorgeous! AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU...
what you wrote about your Mother being your best girlfriend melted my heart. CHERISH her. She taught you very well. ;)

Sue J. said...

You're looking pretty perky for not feeling yourself! What a gorgeous day it was, and how nice for you all to spend it together. Tree climbing and your kids are really going together well!!

My Army Brats and Me said...

Your family is wonderful. I am so glad you had a joyful day. Happy Mothers Day!

Love
Cindy

Edie said...

Looks like another of the P's wonderful outings! So glad you enjoyed your day. :)