It seems everything is on a A.S.A.P. status these days! Everyone is in a hurry and things need to be done now if not sooner! Yesterday as I was driving to work, (thankfully I'd left in plenty of time so I did not feel in a hurry), I had the pleasure of reading a local churches billboard on the way.
A.S.A.P.
Always
Say
A
Prayer!
Colossians 4:2 "Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful."
Philippians 4:6 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."
3 comments:
This is a GREAT acronym to help us to remember to pray without ceasing. Thank you for sharing it!
I love those things that make you never look at a word or situation the same way....
And a lot of times, when it is ASAP, it's really NOT ASAP, and we would do well to pray over those situations.
Great lesson!
Very nice! Hope you have a wonderful evening at work.
Post a Comment