Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fire Truck Riding Santa!

We get the text from our neighbor, Santa is coming! Our town has a wonderful tradition of Santa riding through the neighborhoods on the back of the fire engine!

My guys were out on the porch even before we heard the sirens! He throws candy! They did not want to miss it!















Merry Christmas!








4 comments:

My ADHD Me said...

Hey, I recognize that sleigh!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

(isn't that the best tradition in town!)

Kelly said...

Sue J blogged about this too! And yes, he came through our neighborhood (sans candy!) and we loved it as well. fun times!

I havne't gotten to your house yet, as hoped, but I'll be there soon. :-)

Sue J. said...

I feel like I haven't seen "JP" in awhile. He is getting to be a very big boy, and very mature looking, too.

Yes, a good time was had by all last night, and I was glad the girls still got to bed at normal bedtime, though it took a considerable amount of peace-inducing activity.....

You all look great! Hope you are doing well in this last busy school week....

My Army Brats and Me said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Your kids are getting so big.