Thursday, December 3, 2009

Get Ready! Get Ready!


"Get ready! Get ready! A savior is coming! Get ready! Get ready! No time to delay! Get ready! Get ready! A savior is coming! Immanuel is on His way!

Isaiah 7:14 "Therefore the Lord himself will you a sign: The virgin will be with child and willl give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel."

3 comments:

Sue J. said...

Oh my gosh....This is precious! S could be quite the singer; he definitely has a sense of pitch! (The pressure of performing for video seems to have overwhelmed him a bit...)

I love how his little sister looks over to listen to the verse. She's really taking it in!

Toby, of course, then steals the show. Yep--you, too--get ready!!

Thanks for sharing, and I'm so glad that you have recovered from Wednesday's events!

Kelly said...

BEAUTIFUL! I never noticed until now, they have your sweet southern drawl. :-)

twinsplusone said...

Precious...so glad you shared this! I needed a little pick-me-up this evening, and this did the trick!