
A dear blogging friend
Edie from Rich Gifts has given my blog an award for our creative and fun family adventures! When Mr P asked me to marry him he said we'd have lots of adventures and with each day the adventure continues!
The award now must be passed on to seven notable, award winning blogs along with my confession of seven things my readers do not know about me! Lots of my readers are family and close friends so if you already knew it just bear with my list!
Here is my list of seven facts you (may) or may not know about me!
1. I always sleep in socks....feet get cold even in the summer!
2. I can bait my own hook- take it out of the fish's mouth and it doesn't gross me out at all! We always throw them back. I caught my second fish when I was 36! (yes I'm a newbie fisherman)
3. I love the sound of the wind in the trees-I think because my childhood home was in the woods so I love that our home backs up to big trees!
4. When I get a gift for Mr P. I get so excited I can never wait until the day he's supposed to open it- I end up giving away what it is through hints! Thankfully he thinks that's fun too!
5. I enjoy singing songs with young children especially when they are really singing and all lit up inside! Pure joy!
6. Growing up we had a cow that I named Carrie and my brother named Muley. She would come to us when called. Carrie of course! I had bribed her with oats.
7. I dressed up as a nurse for halloween when I was five. My mom always either made our costumes or we put something together from what we had around the house. It was a white dress I'd worn the previous summer. Who knew then I'd be a nurse. I love it and hope to work into my seventies! It's great to help others feel better!
Alright now I am going to award seven other bloggers!
1. You must drop in to see
Mimi's recipes. I made her banana bread twice and Mr P said it was the best I'd ever made! She has great crock pot meals too! Wonderful! Her blog is creative meal making at it's best!
2. Creative blogging
describes my friend Kacey's blog perfectly. She makes beautiful cards, picture frames, scrap book pages and has wonderful stories to tell about her faith and her beautiful family! It'
All In A Day's Work. 3. Next I nominate a sweet blogging friend Lea. She's probably won this lots of times, her blog just feels like home with lots of creative decorating tips, funny stories, inspirational faith
encouragements, and pictures of yummy things she's made! Stop by and visit the
Shabby Old Potting Shed.4. and 5. I nominate two amazing mom's who are treasuring each and every moment of motherhood to the fullest with their young ones. Each day of a mother with preschoolers live is creative-it's a survival tool! I nominate The Davidsons and The Chronicles of the Family of Five for their creative parenting!
6. This blog really keeps things real. She writes from the heart and shares exactly what's going on in her heart and the Lord is doing many creative things in her life! And she shares her growth with us! Stop by and visit Three Girly Girls!
7. My seventh and last nomination goes to Living My Life On Purpose. Through her blog she encourages, challenges and guides us to a deeper, stronger, closer relationship with Christ. She is also a creative Prayer warrior. She's prayed for me and if you need her too she will pray for you as well!
8 comments:
thank you sweet friend! just what I needed today!! ;)
I loved reading your 7 things!
1. I get cold feet during the winter and wear socks 24/7.
2. Isn't that like torture? :)
3. Reminded me of when God told David to listen for the wind in the tops of the trees.
4. I think that's illegal. :)
5. Me too.
6. Hahaha!
7. Just what God designed you to do. :)
Great list!
Thank you for this gift! I feel honored to be on here...and to think I didn't even have to bait a hook to earn my spot! I don't think touching worms, bait anything smelling is really in me...and I am the momma of two boys...yikes...I am a little nervous now of what the future might hold. Oh and by the way I LOVE the family picture at the top! You have an adorable family!
You sweetheart you!
You've blessed me today. Thankyou.
I too loved reading your list.
1. I sleep in socks too! Til I get hot in the middle of the night n kick em off down in the bed.
2. Go fishergirl! "Come follow me and I'll make you a fisher of men" Jesus ;)
3. Whispering pines! Beautiful!!!
4. heeheehaahaahoohoo It's hard isn't it?!
5. Whats your favorite song to sing to the rafters????!
6. Carrie is a beautiful name for a cow. Bet she loved you, especially her oats! When our cows see a bucket they'll knock ya down to get it! lol
7. I bet you are THEE best nurse ever!
Have a beeeautiful day Mrs. P!
GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY HIS LOVE SPLASH ALL OVER YOU TODAY!
Lea
Thank you for blessing me with an award...and today was the day I needed to read this. God put me on your blog today for a reason. Thanks so much....you are too sweet. I'm going to go blog my awards now....and thank you so much for your inspirational blog.
Thank you for nominating me for such a special award. I feel especially honored to be listed here among all of these outstanding blogs.
I love your list of seven things, too. What a great way to learn more about you! And I LOVE the picture of you and your family in your header!
Thanks again for the award. Maybe it will be just the motivation I needed to get me blogging again!
Oh, Mrs. P! I feel so honored by this bloggie award, I have never had such an honor before. But, more importantly I feel blessed by your kind words about my parenting adventures. If you only knew how much YOUR blog inspires me to be a better Christian woman, a more devoted wife, and such a fun and loving mom...
Again, thank you. I will be posting this on my blog soon (tonight, maybe???).
Post a Comment