



June was filled with lots of blessings!
Little Miss B's Princess Birthday Bash!
Mrs P's birthday bike!


Our 13
th anniversary celebration where we hiked Old Rag Mountain as a family.


Fun trips to the Children's Museum.




Cub Scout graduations!


Visits from
Grammie's, Nana's, and Papaws!

Visit to St John's Church to hear the Patrick Henry
reenactment.
5 comments:
I made a slide show only I can't figure out how to get it on here.
I couldn't make your link work etiher. :-(
But glad you guys are having FUN!
Oh I loved every minute of it! God has really blessed you with the abundant life. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Glad you got your photo's up. They were great!!!
Your photos are always so much fun.
I've found the slide shows tricky! Even after I save the web album, sometimes, Blogger doesn't have it listed. ?? Plus, I'm sure there's a nice way to post one using HTML, but I don't have a clue how to do that.
(sigh!)
Keep the pictures coming! Hope you guys are doing well!!
Post a Comment