
We recently had field day at my boys school! I loved field day as a child and it's just as much fun watching my children enjoy it.
Here are some of my favorite shots!

The water spraying activities were a
definite hit as the day was hot!

My oldest really enjoyed the hurdles!
Future track star?

My favorite was the sack races!

Little sister enjoyed the day!

She even participated in a few events!

My middle child ran through each event with much enthusiasm!
He enjoyed events with team work and loved working through them with his friends!
Sack races, Mom's fav!

A great day with friends!
7 comments:
woo! Looks like a wonderful day!
woo! Looks like a wonderful day!
CJ did potato sack races, and those were her favorite, too. We just got a picture of her doing a water activity....her shirt is covered with water; it's excellent!
Can't believe it's almost done!
Thanks for visiting so often on the Proverbs blog! It's great to have your insights. I'm amazed how much I am getting out of this....shouldn't be. God continues to surprise!
Wow those pictures bring back lots of fun childhood memories! Looks like a fun day!
Thanks for the comment about the Banana Bread recipe. So glad that you and your family enjoy it!
So much fun! I am late but Happy Birthday to the princess:)
Love
Cindy
More Patterson family fun adventures! Always brings a smile to my face!
I love the sack races too. Looks like a great time was had by all!
Hi Ginny! You get a mention in my Wednesday post. :)
Post a Comment