Monday, July 6, 2009

Fun on the Fourth!

Over the fourth weekend we went on a camping trip with some dear friends. We had lots of fun fishing, swimming, and relaxing! This was our cabin, though small on the outside, inside it was amazingly spacious!

Relaxing with the boys!



Fourth of July girls!

















Fishing fun!







All the kids!






























Fire truck rides.
































































Hanging out with Mr P!















Baseball in the street.















Baseball would not be complete with out the cheerleaders!

















Sm ores!






























The finale of events was a great fireworks ceremony that started off with a trumpeter playing the Star Spangled Banner. We are so very thankful for our country and for the many men and women who protect our freedoms.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I loved your pictures! Looks like you had a great time. We need to get together. I haven't seen you in ages!!!

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!

Sue J. said...

Kids are getting so big--especially that not-so-little one eating the s'more!

Your note made my day the other day--thanks so much for that!

Hoping to post some of our beach pictures soon! Be well!!

Jamie said...

Hoping you are feeling well and enjoying your summer!

My Army Brats and Me said...

So love the new picture of the fam hiking. Where is it? Hope all is well. Was checking on the kids and school.

Edie said...

I always enjoy your family photos and outings. :) Especially love those little cheerleaders. So cute!

Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I hope you had a wonderful summer!