Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jackson Zoo


While in Mississippi we visited the Jackson Zoo!



Josh and Sam had a wonderful time taking in the view!








No, here are my three monkeys!







We saw Wisteria growing from Alabama to Mississippi! Oh so pretty!





Beth had the best ride!

It was a beautiful day to walk down sunny path ways! Grammie and Papaw walking with my kiddos!




Grammie and Papaw smiling at the zoo!





Sam, Beth, Josh and Chuck on the Carousel.








Rhinos basking in the sun!








Grammie and Beth sitting in feet massaging chairs...they did not waste their quarters!











Josh and a prairie dog up close!
Smiling with the kids!




This hippo looks happy! Relaxing in the sun!











There was this really fun Elephant side. We all took a trip down!





It was a really fast slide!





















Train Ride!







A fun day!

4 comments:

Sue J. said...

What an excellent zoo! I love the prairie dog exhibit; what a cool way to view them!

I totally feel for you on that slide. You take picture after picture. "Oh, how bad could it be?" Then, BOOM! Whoa!! HA.... Yeah.... Classic!

Wisteria already--you know you're in the DEEP south when the wisteria are bustin' out everywhere.

Again, really fun field trip. I'm sure my girls would love that, too.

(Hey, monkey reference on my blog today, too....tee-hee!)

Kelly said...

I love it!!! We went to the Zoo today, so my kids blog will post pictures on Monday. I have a blooper that is even worse than your falling off the slide! Wait & see!

I'm so glad y'all had a ball. We saw praire dogs too, but not THAT close!

The Patricks said...

How fun!!!

Edie said...

Oh no! I've missed another family outing! :)

I've missed a lot lately. Love your new header an of course these precious photos. You are all so cute.

Happy Easter to you all!

Much love to you!